Saturday, April 9, 2011

Introduction

I've loved to read since about the age of eight. That is when I discovered the science fiction and fantasy genre's.  Almost over night I went from an indifferent reader to reading several grades beyond my grade level.

Fooling around with writing was inevitable. I won an honorable mention in a national writing contest when I was in the eighth grade and I've published some non fiction technical articles as well.  Having said that, I'm not a professional writer and I don't know any copy editors. I depend on spell checkers and my own less than perfect understanding of the rules of proper English.

I don't plan on posting any links to this site. If somebody discovers it, great. Unless/until that happens this is just a place for me to post works of fiction that I've created over the years, and possibly new stuff if I ever get around to completing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment